Wrap Around Care
We aim to provide a safe and stimulating wrap around care facility for Welford on Avon pupils from 8.00am to 6.00pm. We strive to provide a ‘home from home’ experience where the children are able to feel relaxed and well cared for.
To achieve this we:
- Ensure we meet the best practice benchmarks through staff training, staff meetings and continuous professional development.
- Have developed polices and procedures which are followed and reviewed regularly.
- Have dedicated staff who act as role models.
- Interact and communicate with our parents and children.
- Create games and activities that stimulate our children mentally, physically and creatively.
Nursery to Year 1 can attend our Breakfast Club located in the Nursery building while Year 2 to Year 6 can have an active start to the day at 'In Shape for School'. Morning session start at 8.00am
'Star Club' offer after school care from 3.15pm to 6.00pm.
We also offer a wide range of after school club activities ranging from art and drama to football and netball.
We believe that play is essential to each aspect of a child's development. During our Wraparound sessions, children have the opportunity to interact with children of different ages, thereby strengthening their social confidence. The staff provide a child led environment, allowing the children to make their own choices from the activities on offer. All activities are planned ahead of time using the children's input and being led by their interests and with the flexibility to adapt when necessary.